Eataly Herbarium Workshop
Learn how to design your own giftable botanical art - just in time for the holidays! Botanical Artist Amanda Forgash will teach you how to create an herbarium: bottled dried floral in an apothecary bottle.
There will be an array of colorful, textural dried flowers to choose from and the option to dress up your bottle so that it's gift-ready.
All materials will be provided, and attendees will take home their botanical masterpieces! While creating your herbariums, guests will also receive a glass of prosecco and a seasonal antipasto board to enjoy during the class.
Known by the moniker petalpushr, Amanda Forgash is a Logan-Square-based Botanical Artist who works primarily with dried and preserved flowers to design one-of-a-kind moss art, floral domes, bouquets, hanging clouds, wreaths, and more. Amanda also is a floral designer for weddings and events and offers floral design classes where she uses her 10+ years of floral experience to teach students how to make their own botanical art.
$75 per person
******TICKETS AVAILABLE VIA EATALY ONLY!!!
• Please note, this class includes a herbarium instruction, with a glass of prosecco or N/A beverage and seasonal antipasto board. Guests will take home two floral herbariums.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must provide 21+ government issued ID.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.